Francesco Pietro BODOIRA
- Born: Apr 29, 1862, San Gio Battista Community of Ciere
- Christened: Jun 2, 1872, San Gio Battista Community of Ciere
- Marriage (1): Catterina (MILONE) BODOIRA in 1891 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy
- Died: 1913, San Maurizio Canavese, Italy at age 51
Another name for Francesco was Francesco BODOYRA (PER GRAVESTONE).
Noted events in his life were:
1. Baptism: In Italy, Jun 2, 1862, San Gio Battista Community of Ciere. God parents were Luigi Bodoira and Teresa Bertetti (Perino Mainden name)
2. Emmigrated to USA: Emigrated thru Ellis ISland, Apr 23, 1899, Ellis Island to Durango. At age of 37 left San Maurizio Italy on the ship LaGascogne which left the port of Le Havre, Seine-Inferior, France. His marital status was listed as Single. So, he must have come over without his wife Caterina.
On the ships manifest his name was listed as Bedoira. He came though Ellis Island again in 1901 with the whole family ... Caterina (his wife) Francesco (his son, Roger Bodo's father), Vittoria and half brother Louis.
3. Second Emmigration with family: Ellis Island Emmigration #2, Feb 2, 1901, Ellis ISland to Durango (Porter Mines). This is the second emmigration of Francesco Pietro. This time he went back to Italy and brought with him his wife Caterina, Son Francesco (Frank Bodo) Step son and half brother Luigi (Louis Bodo) and daughter Vittoria (Victoria Bodo).
Ages listed in 1901 were
Francesco Pietro -- 39
Caterina ------------ 38
Luigi ...................... 9
Vittoria ................... 7
Francesco ............ 5
Francesco married Catterina (MILONE) BODOIRA, daughter of Domenico MILONE and TBD TBD, in 1891 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy. (Catterina (MILONE) BODOIRA was born on Nov 26, 1851 in Cafasse, Italy, christened in Civile, Apricena, Foggia, Italy and died in 1929 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy - Est Date of Death.)