Michele Lino BODOIRA
- Born: 1830 (est), Could be 1830 San Maurizio Canavese, Italy
- Marriage (1): Catterina (MILONE) BODOIRA in 1876 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy
- Marriage (2): Margherita BALMA in 1860 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy
- Died: Aug 12, 1891, San Maurizio Canavese, Italy at age 61
San Maurizio is about 17 miles south of the borders of France and Switzerland.
When Michel Lino died, he had an older son by his mariage to Margherita Balma who was living in Argentina (Francesco Pietro). Francesco returned to help Catrerina (his step mother) bury his father.
They fell in love and married. Later trhe two and their children would emmigrate to Durango Colorado
Noted events in his life were:
1. Death Event: Death of Cav Francesco, Michelino and Carlo. Found Cavaliere Francesco's death record, which includes his birth info. Francesco Bodoira signed the record as one of several witnesses.
He, Michele Lino, and Carlo, a son of Michele Lino's all died the same year! Anne M. Champagne (nee Bodo) found all three of their death records!
Michel Lino was 60 when he died on Jan 26 1890. So, he was born either in 1830 or, more likely, 1829.
Michele married Catterina (MILONE) BODOIRA, daughter of Domenico MILONE and TBD TBD, in 1876 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy. (Catterina (MILONE) BODOIRA was born on Nov 26, 1851 in Cafasse, Italy, christened in Civile, Apricena, Foggia, Italy and died in 1929 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy - Est Date of Death.)
Michele next married Margherita BALMA in 1860 in San Maurizio Canavese, Italy. (Margherita BALMA was born on Nov 4, 1813 in NEED to CONFIRM - 1842??? Casselle Torinese Torino, Piemonte, Italia and died on Aug 12, 1876 in Need to confirm (Record from waldensian Registry.)